26200 Enterprise Way
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Stabilized Class A Office/R&D Headquarters Building
- 144,906 sq. ft. on 8.8 acres
- Institutional quality, two-story office/R&D building in the 18 acre seven building Panasonic Avionics Campus.
- 100% NNN leased to Panasonic Avionics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, and serves as the company's headquarters.
- Two-story office/R&D corporate headquarter building built in 2000 with various renovations form 2014-2017.
- Part of the Panasonic 18-acre campus which is comprised of seven multi-purpose buildings totaling 500,000 sq. ft. with an employee count of over 1,300.
- This property is a mission critical facility housing all corporate executives along with key R&D testing for their primary clients.
- Located in the South Orange County submarket in Lake Forest, situated between Irvine and Mission Viejo at the Santa Ana (I-5) and San Diego (I-405) freeway interchange.