Drawbridge focuses predominantly on select tech and innovation-focused growth markets in the United States with favorable supply and demand dynamics.
- Short-term and long-term strategically important predominantly single-tenant leased facilities
- Value-add projects that require repositioning, lease-up or similar enhancements
- Product Type: corporate office, life science, and R&D
- Lease Term: 1-10+ years
- Lease Type: NNN leased preferred
- Tenant: Strong national or regional credit quality preferred
- Asset Quality/Appearance/Grade: Institutional-quality construction; Class A to B+ grade
- Broker Cooperation: We cooperate with, protect, and compensate brokers that bring us high quality acquisition opportunities (preference given to "off-market" solicitations)
- Portfolio purchases across product types and locations
- Will consider direct investments and joint ventures
- Corporate sale/leaseback and build-to-suit opportunities
- Opportunities to acquire notes secured by real estate
- Drawbridge can offer sellers a creative acquisition structure on a tax-deferred basis
- Secular U.S. tech and innovation-focused growth markets with favorable supply and demand dynamics.
- Drawbridge will consider other compelling markets with strong fundamentals.
Orange County, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Diego County, CA
SF Bay Area, CA