GREENWOOD CORPORATE PLAZA
5970 Greenwood Plaza Blvd & 8051 E. Maplewood Ave
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- 207,967 sq. ft. on 13.64 acres
- Part of the 36-acre, six building Greenwood Corporate Plaza. The business park contains ample outdoor amenity space and is surrounded by nearby retail amenities, executive and workforce housing, light rail access and is in close proximity to Highway I-25.
- Long-term leased to three tenants: Merrick & Co. occupies all of Building 1 (103,508 sq ft) , U.S. Borax Inc., a subsidiary of Rio Tinto plc, occupies 68,589 sq ft in Building 4, and CNIC Health Solutions, Inc., occupies 30,267 sq ft in Building 4.
- All three tenants utilize their respective locations as their corporate headquarters.
- Building 1 is LEED Gold Certified and Building 4 is LEED Silver Certified.
- Located in the Greenwood Village micro-market within the Southeast Denver submarket.