5300-5350 HELLYER AVENUE
5300-5350 Hellyer Avenue
San Jose, CA 95138
Stabilized Office/R&D Building
- 160,000 sq. ft. on 10.49 acres
- 2 building campus (60,000 sq ft 2-story office building and a 100,000 sq ft office/R&D/manufacturing building).
- 100% NNN leased long-term to Cobham Electronic Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cobham, plc (LON: COB).
- Class A office/R&D facility that serves as the Western US headquarters for Cobham Electronic Systems.
- Significant infrastructure on site including 1,000 tons of HVAC and 21 KV of power.
- This facility operates multiple shifts on a 24/7 basis designing and manufacturing components for military aircraft, ground vehicles, missiles, space launch vehicles, satellites and commercial avionics.
- Acquired 04/2015
- Sold 09/2019