3300 Duval Road
Austin, TX 78759
Stabilized Class A Office Building
- 76,910 sq. ft. on 7.1 acres
- Constructed in 2000, Stonecreek is a 100% leased, Class A office and laboratory building.
- 100% NNN leased to three tenants including, Myriad RBM, Starmount Systems and Texas Conference of Urban Countries.
- Anchored by Myriad Genetics (NYSE:MYGN) which currently occupies 49% of the net rentable area as its division office/R&D headquarters.
- Ideally located in the desirable Northwest Austin submarket in close proximity to the Domain immediately adjacent to Loop 1. Near the confluence of Austin's major US 183, Loop 1 and Loop 360 Highways.
- Strong parking ratio of 4.7 stalls per 1,000 square feet.