AIRPORT TECHNOLOGY PARK - BLDG. C
420 N 2200 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Corporate Engineering and R&D
- 195,493 sq. ft. on 10.1 acres
- A single-story 108,627 sq. ft. office/R&D building with an open office configuration, constructed in 1960 and completely renovated in 2004 and upgraded in 2006 and 2007.
- A two-story 86,866 sq. ft. office, R&D and warehouse facility originally constructed in 1985 and renovated and converted to office/R&D in 2008.
- 100% leased to L3Harris Technologies, which has used these facilities since 2003 for research, design and engineering of high technology communications equipment for drones and other applications.
- Building C is connected both physically and functionally from an L3Harris Technologies operational standpoint to the adjacent buildings C Annex and D/D Annex.